Any questions or concerns you can contact us by email @ email@example.com
California Readers who adhere to the CCPA of 2018
We collect all trackable identifiers, cookie Id, IP, and Mobil ID
We collect browsing activity, browser type, screen type.
We collect GEO location data from your connecting IP address, to automatically determine your jurisdiction for CCPA adherence and analytical purposes.
We also collect any information you fill out on any forms on our site, for email, push, twitter, Facebook, linkdin or other information. We also collect information filled out on the contact forms, and any information needed for verification purposes when a press release is submitted for consideration by our editors.
ResGreen does not share any personal information about you unless submitted by you in our forms. California civil code 1793.83 does not apply.
Any questions or concerns about your “right to know”, “right to delete, or right to sale” can be submitted through our contact form on the website. You can also opt out by following the prompts to do so.
You have the right to ask us to delete any information we collect about your or your use of our site, however we will also keep this data when you submit it for our legal purposes.
Links From ResGreen
In your use of this resgreengroup.com website, you may enter correspondence with, purchase goods or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers, members, or sponsors of this website. Any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase, or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty, or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase, or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree resgreen has no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase, or promotion between you and any such third party at any time.
Links found on this website may direct you to the other websites and information contained on those websites. Clicking on such a link will direct you away from our website. resgreen does not control the content or information contained on any such website. The information on such websites has not been verified by Resgreen, except for our information posted to financial platforms. The viewer should use caution and assessment of the source material when viewing such information.
Your use of such third-party sites is at your own risk. Those Sites may include inaccuracies or errors that may affect the quality of the materials on the Site. The materials have not been independently verified or authenticated in whole or in p does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the materials. ResGreen has no liability for any errors or omissions in the materials provided on third party sites.
Links from news stories, social media, blog authors, day traders, journalists, and other writers in the financial space who we may reference on our site, is in no way an endorsement or verification of the post or article contents as written, and we shall announce as much in the disclosure of those written pieces. All third-party links are taken on an As-Is basis and are not guaranteed to be updated as new information becomes known or the information posted by the third-party changes. .
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Registration Information. To access and use certain features, content, or functions of the Services, you may be asked to confirm certain information, including your name, username, password, e-mail, mobile phone number, date of birth, gender, address, employment information, and other descriptive information.
- Payment Information. If you make any payments (including any purchase) on or through our funding partner, your payment information (e.g., credit or debit card type, number, and expiration date) and related information (e.g., physical address) will be collected by the third-party payment processor. We will not have access to, nor review, or keep this information.
INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE TO US
- We collect any information you provide to us on or through the Services or in any other way. For example, we collect any information you provide when you confirm your subscription by clicking “YES”, “SUBSCRIBE”,”OPT-IN”; and sign up to receive newsletters and other communications.
- In addition, the Services may include features that rely on the use of information stored on, or made available through, your mobile Device. We may also ask to collect or use the specific location of your mobile Device (e.g., by accessing your Device’s GPS). If you agree to allow access to your location, you agree that we and our service providers may collect such location-based information from your Device. We may also collect other information based on your location and your Device’s proximity to “beacons” and other similar proximity systems, including, for example, the strength of the signal between the beacon and your Device and the duration that your Device is near the beacon. The type of location data we collect depends on several factors, including the type of Device you are using (e.g., laptop, smartphone, tablet) and the type of connection enabled on your Device (e.g., wifi, Bluetooth, broadband cable). The Apps or other features of the Services may rely on this location information to provide certain location-based services, such as ResGreen event information or other related content that may be of interest to you. We may also use location information to improve the functionality of Apps and our other applications and services. If you do not wish to have this location information collected and used by ResGreen or its affiliates, you may opt-out by disabling the location and Bluetooth features on your Device and/or in the Apps. As a general note, you may choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to access certain content or take advantage of certain features of the Services.
- User Submissions. You may have the ability to use the Services to communicate with other users of the Services and post comments to or otherwise interact with certain aspects of the Services that are available to the public and/or other users. We may collect any information you submit, post, or provide during such activities, and reserve the right to store any information about the people you contact via the Services. In addition to information you submit, post, or provide during such activities, we may also append contact points to complete your profile (i.e., address, phone, email, demographics). We will use this data to create a seamless experience on our site and for other means.
- Usage Data and Technical Information. The Services include features that automatically collect certain information, which may include the unique Device identifier assigned to your Device, Third Party Platform anonymous identifiers, and other information regarding your use of the Services to, among other things, assist us in authenticating your usage and/or Device, keeping track of your preferences, creating a more tailored user experience, and better serving your interests and needs. 247’s Services and/or third parties use “cookies” (which are small data files containing information about you that is stored on your hard drive), “embedded scripts,” “pixel tags,” and other similar tracking technologies (collectively, “Tracking Technologies “) to collect information automatically as you interact with the Services. Such information may include “clickstream” data, the domain name of the service providing you with Internet access, your Device type and attributes, Internet protocol (IP) address, network connection type (e.g., Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE), browser type and version, operating system and platform, the average time spent on the Services, pages viewed, content searched for, access times and other relevant statistics, and your interactions with playlists, audiovisual content, other users of the Services, Advertising, and products and services which are offered, linked to or made available on or through the Services. Such information may be collected by us and/or our third-party service providers and partners. Certain Tracking Technologies enable us to customize your experience on the Services and provide tailored recommendations, promotions, advertisements, and other content relating to your specific interests, this allows us to collect non-specific location information.
- Third Party Platform Information. If you access the Services via your Third Party Platform account (e.g., by logging in to the Services using your Third Party Platform account credentials or clicking a link to any third party site) and/or integrate your account with your Third Party Platform account, we may collect certain information from the Third Party Platform, such as your username and other information you provided to the Third Party Platform in connection with your account (e.g., name, country, date of birth, gender and e-mail address).
HOW WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, advocacy, educational, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you, by subscribing, you are authorizing us to send you such information and company profiles. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribed link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
By submitting your email or phone number into this field, you are consenting to receive marketing materials sent via email or text messages sent by an automated system. Message & Data rates may apply. You should expect to get a minimum of one message per week unless there is breaking news Reply to any text with STOP to discontinue messages and you can manage your email subscription by using the Unsubscribe link, found at the bottom of each message.
Except as prohibited by the terms and conditions of any applicable Third-Party Platform (e.g., Facebook, Twitter etc.) and subject to Section 4, we may use information we collect for, among other things, the following purposes:
- Sending you affiliated marketing, promotional, e-mails, messages and other correspondence and notifications regarding the Services.
- To notify you about new features and offerings of the Services, including, but not limited to, promotions, events, discounts, news about products and services, and/or special offers.
- Delivery of features, content, services, and products available to you through the Services based on your location.
- Allowing affiliates, service providers, contractors, agents, sponsors, and other third parties to assist us in providing and managing the Services.
- Contacting you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the Services you have registered to use.
- Sending you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- Marketing and promoting the Services, including, without limitation, promotions and other initiatives and activities.
- Where you order goods or services.
- For the prevention and detection of fraud or infringement of our or any third party’s rights.
- Responding to your questions or other requests.
- Subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, in connection with a sale.
- Subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, in connection with the sale or exchange of Service user information and related data to a broker, political committee, or other non-profit or for-profit entity.
- Tailoring your experience on the Services and/or otherwise customizing what you see when you visit and use the Services.
- Saving your User Account, registration and profile data or other information (so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit or use the Services);
- Tracking your return visits to and use of the Services.
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide us with the information, or which are reasonably necessary to provide the Services or other related product and/or service requested.
- For research purposes, for marketing/promotional purposes and/or to provide anonymous reporting for Third Party Platforms, etc.
- Accumulating and reporting aggregate statistical information in connection with the Services and user activity.
- Determining which features and services users like best to help us operate the Services, enhance, and improve our services and the Services and display advertising and marketing information; and
- Saving certain information for your ongoing use of the Services.
OPTING OUT OF CERTAIN USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
- User Account Privacy Settings.
You may be able to adjust certain privacy, permission and User Account settings by responding to request alerts or notifications that may be presented to you on your Device prior to or following the collection of the relevant information or by navigating to the settings, account or privacy section (as the case may be) of your Device or the applicable Third-Party Platform and limiting certain Service functionality (e.g., location services, etc.). Please be aware that if you limit the collection of certain information, you may not be able to use all the features and functionality of the Services.
- Marketing and Promotional Communications.
At times, you may be presented with the option of whether to subscribe to receive, or be automatically entered to receive, certain marketing and promotional communications, including by text message, from ResGreen and affiliated partners that we think will be of interest to you. Recipients of such communications can unsubscribe by either following the specific instructions included in such communications or you may “opt-out” of receiving marketing and promotional e-mails from us at any time by the unsubscribe link, or the message REMOVE detail Recipients of text messages may “opt-out” of our mobile messaging program by replying “STOP” (or “QUIT”, “END”, “CANCEL”, “UNSUBSCRIBE”, or “STOP ALL”) to any mobile message you receive from Us, or by contacting Us via the means provided above and clearly communicating your intent to unsubscribe from our mobile messaging program. Other privacy requests can be e-mailed to us. Please note that “opt-out” and “unsubscribe” requests may not take effect immediately and may take a reasonable amount of time to receive, process, and apply, during which time your information shall remain subject to the prior privacy settings. Additionally, you should be aware that any information provided to third parties prior to your election to opt-out or unsubscribe cannot be retrieved or rescinded by us unless required by applicable law, and you cannot retroactively opt-out or unsubscribe with respect to such third parties.
- Please note that to keep you informed about the operation of our Services and related services, we may always send you e-mails and announcements that are needed for the proper functioning and administration of our Services, including for the purposes described in Section 3 above, in connection with your use of such Services. We may also have features that allow you to submit information, questions, or feedback to us. In those instances, we may retain your e-mails and other information you submit to us for our internal purposes, and to help us to serve you better.
- Privacy Preferences.
You may also change certain privacy preferences (e.g., choose to cease receiving certain communications or ask us not to share your personal information with a particular third party) by sending us an email detailing your privacy request. If you ask us to stop using your personal information, we will honor that request, provided that we may retain a record of such information as necessary to comply with applicable law and we may continue to use your contact information to contact you about your Services-related transactions and to respond to your requests, as well as your IP address to determine the country in which you are accessing the Services. Other privacy preferences (e.g., deactivating your User Account, etc.) may be made by modifying your User Account settings on the Services, your Device and/or the applicable Third-Party Platform. You always have the right to access, review and correct the personal information you have provided and generally you may review, update, or delete certain information collected by the Services at any time by accessing your User Account as described herein or by contacting us as described in Section 14.
- Opting Out of Use of Certain Information That May be Collected by Tracking Technologies.
- Tracking Technologies: Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies (other than Flash cookies) and allow local storage, but you should be able to change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, local storage is being used, and/or to block cookies and/or the use of local storage altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies you may not have access to certain features, content and/or other personalization available through the Services.
- Flash Cookies: Users can manage the use of Flash technologies, with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website, see http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security/privacy_policy/faq.html.
- Do-Not-Track Signals: Certain browsers transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which such browsers communicate; however, this feature, and how it is used and activated, varies from browser to browser. Therefore, it is not clear whether the signals are intentionally transmitted by a user, or whether a user is even aware of this. Despite current efforts, there is still disagreement amongst leading Internet standards organizations, industry groups, technology companies and regulators, concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, and no standard has been adapted to date. 247 takes privacy and security very seriously. With respect to “do not track signals,” we currently do not act in response to these signals, but if a standard is established and accepted, we may reassess how to respond to these signals.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Disclosure of Certain Information in User Submissions Intended to Be Disclosed.
Certain information associated with a Submission may be intended for disclosure, such as your username. We will disclose any such information in connection with the display of, and other services relating to, such Submission, and by submitting a Submission on or in connection with the Services you affirmatively consent to the distribution of your information as described herein.
- Service Providers, Owners and Licensees.
We may provide and disclose your information to affiliates, operators, service providers, and other third parties for the purpose of providing, offering, supporting, administering, and maintaining the Services, and providing the full range of content, activities, services, features, and functions offered on or in connection with the Services.
DATA COLLECTION FROM CHILDREN
- This website complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without appropriate parental notice and consent, and our Services are not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under the age of 13. If we are informed that we have unintentionally received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you want to notify us of our possible receipt of information by children under the age of 13, please contact us. Please visit https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-and-security/children%27s-privacy for information from the Federal Trade Commission about protecting children’s privacy online.
- While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. However, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications despite our efforts to prevent this, and we therefore make no guarantees regarding the security of user information. We are not responsible in any way for any rouge party intercepting, hacking, or using your information no matter how its obtained from our servers or a third party, no matter the circumstances.
INTEGRATION OF THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS AND SERVICES
- The Services are controlled, operated, and administered entirely within the United States. If you visit, access, interact with, and/or otherwise use the Services from a location outside the United States, please be advised that any information you provide in connection with any such activity may be processed in and/or transferred to the United States of America and/or other territories and locations, where privacy protections may not be as comprehensive as those in the territory or location where you interact with or otherwise use the Services. By using the Services, you affirmatively consent to the transfer, use, disclosure, provision, and other administration of your information as described herein.
Content pages cited: